Sunday, April 15, 2012

Local Article

Our local paper did an article about our upcoming move to West Africa. It was a really fun experience for us. Pretty cool to read you own story from someone else's point of view and a great reminder of the journey God has taken us on to get to this point. It also led to some great conversation around town with people we knew and some we didn't. Definately one of the great things about living in a small town.

http://www.craigdailypress.com/news/2012/mar/31/dreams-distant-shore-craig-couple-fulfilling-share/

1 comment:

  1. I found you by way of Ali's blog and this article is a great introduction to who you are and what you are doing. I was curious what your jobs were aboard ship and who/how the girls were taken care of.
    I don't have much time for blog reading anymore, but since Ali stopped by my blog last week I have loved learning more about Mercy Ships - I knew of them before, but not much!

    ReplyDelete